Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Organizing Passwords using Folders becomes Useless with many folders as Users are unable to find Passwords by Folder Names. Example: Hundreds of Folders (One for Each Customer) Storing Customer Passwords (You cannot find Passwords by Customer Names as the Name is only in the Folder Name and not in the Resource Name).
Q2 - Who is impacted?
Everyone using the PRO Version That Organizes using lots of Folders.
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
This is Important to make Passbolt usable by bigger Teams / Organisations.
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
- Solution 1: Allow the Password Search to also show Passwords Which are Children of Folders
that match the Search Query. This Should Also show Passwords that are in Child Folder of the Found Folder.
- Solution 2: Make a Separate Search bar for Folders to Filter the Folders by Name.
Child Folders of Folder that Matched the Search should still be Displayed.
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
- Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)