Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
On most places the name is truncated after to few characters, which often is not enough to make a decision.
Q2 - Who is impacted?
Everyone with longer resource names.
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
We implemented a naming scheme and we have to make some extra clicks to find the correct entries.
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
Make the resource name longer, shrink not useful information if possible
- passbolt view: shrink the password-field and the modified-field to a small fixed with. Only use 6 dots for the password-columns.
- passbolt app: extend the window to 150%
Perhaps the size of the app could be configurable or better simple changeable (like a textarea and keep this size)
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
- Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)