Passbolt with traefik & Let's Encrypt on docker - cannot register with the link [Cloudflare tunnel]

Email is set to run once a minute via CRON job.

Did you already set up SMTP during setup?

I am all sorted now, thanks for your help. I really appreaciate it! Have a great weekend mate!

1 Like

Hi @gregorgregor25 !

I am facing the same problem as you.

Could you please guide me on how you did it?

Thank you!

Hi @hasrt1206 , I can try.

I added some port mapping in Portainer for the Passbolt container.

I also edited the docker-compose-ce.yaml and added the ports in there also under the traefik section

I then removed the CNAME record within cloudflare in the DNS settings i.e. here:

and then I set up a cloudflare tunnel in the ZeroTrust sections here:

If you are not sure about the tunnels then there is plenty youtuvbe videos explaining how to set one up.
Check out this video on youtube, hopefully that will help, if required. - ’ Cloudflare Tunnels: Getting Started with Domains, DNS, and Tunnels’ by β€˜DB Tech’

Obvisouly for this you will need your own domain which I’m sure you do already.

1 Like

Hi @gregorgregor25 ,

Thank you for the reply and the detailed explanation.
I did not have my passbolt docker container in portainer, I just added it and changed the ports. I also can see that in your docker-compose-ce.yaml file the traefik service is linked to your host β€œpassbolt.gregorserver.com” mine is setup to my local ip. How do I set up to linked to β€œpassbolt.mydomain.com” . I currently have my APP_FULL_BASE_URL on my environment to my local ip and not my β€œpassbolt.mydomain.com”. Does it need to be my β€œpassbolt.mydomain.com”?

Thank you!

edit: Your β€œpassbolt.gregorserver.com” is widely accessible. Maybe you want to create an application on cloudflare to only give you access.

I have one at passbolt[.]gbtechlab[.]com. It’s ok if they are publicly accessible. Sometimes they have to be.