Server move, addon does not work

Hello all,
I tried to move my passbolt server from my old vps to a new one. Everything worked fine till I tried to login to passbolt again. I moved the serverkeys to the new server and tried to login but the following error comes up:
“There was an error during authentication. Enable debug mode for more information”

When I reinstalled the plugin on my laptop and tried to reset the password to send me a new link to install the addon the mail is from 11st april 2018 and not from today. So it says everytime that " The authentication token is not valid or expired.".

I dont know what to do know. Thank you for your help

Hello @idkme,

I moved the serverkeys to the new server and tried to login but the following error comes up:
“There was an error during authentication. Enable debug mode for more information”

Did you also import the server gpg key into the webserver user (www-data or nginx) gpg keyring ?
$ gpg --import config/gpg/GPG_PRIVATE_KEY

the addon the mail is from 11st april 2018 and not from today
Is the date of your server valid ? If not I will investigate this issue.

Yes, I did. The time is right too. The healthcheck is also ok.

Could you open the web extension browser console to check for error there?
Firefox: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Browser_Console
Chrome: https://stackoverflow.com/a/10258029/4063145

I can do this at home but at my laptop I have to know why the date is wrong in the mail.
passbolt_email

i tried a few things. I cant register a new account. everytime its the same message:

The authentication token is not valid or expired.

The requested address was not found on this server. Please double check the url. Maybe the page was deleted or moved."
Entries in the database were created with the right date

I cannot reproduce here, I’m investigating.
Could you please confirm you are using passbolt API v2.4 and the browser extension v2.4.1

I dont know why but its working now. I tried to turn on debug mode and the public register and tried to register a account over the website. That was working without problems but I was no admin. So I reinstalled the addon and sent me a new link to recover my password, what worked then. Before that I deleted the storage file in the browser addon directory on my pc. but I dont know which of that brought me the success.

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for the feedback, I will post here if I found something.