As a logged in user I can display the "Shared with" information as a column of the password workspace table

Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
After login one sees an overview table:

Resource | Username | Password | URI | Modified

But one doesn’t see a Shared with and it’s only visible when one clicks on one of those rows and on the right button at the top with the (i) as icon. Is it possible to add the Shared with column to the table, so it’d look like this?:

Resource | Username | Password | URI | Modified | Shared with

(this may of course expand the rows and they would be higher when there are many shared with entries, but if one wants to see all the shared with entries, that’s unavoidable and still exactly what I’d want so I can see straight away which entries are shared with whom)

I need this feature to see straight away with whom a certain entry is shared with.
We have already like over 100 entries (PS: showing the number of entries would be good) and clicking each one to see with who it’s shared with is impractical.

Q2 - Who is impacted?
Everyone

Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
Practical usage for many passwords and many users.

Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
To add a button on the top right of the table to allow the user to choose which column to display.

Ref: https://github.com/passbolt/passbolt_api/issues/150

Duplicate of As a logged in user I can select which resource columns are displayed in the workspace grid