Context menu unreachable (Chrome)

Server:
Passbolt 3.7.3 CE
Debian 11.5

Browser:
Chrome 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 19044.2251

When I right-click on an item near the bottom of the page in my web vault, the context menu runs off the bottom of the page. If I try to use the mouse wheel to scroll down, the context menu disappears. I don’t see any other mention of this problem behaviour in the forum. Is it a known issue? Have I installed something wrong? Should I be reporting a bug? I looked on github and couldn’t figure out where to report a bug.

Hi @dburgess I think that qualifies as a bug to report here GitHub - passbolt/passbolt_api: Passbolt CE Backend, a JSON API written with Cakephp Someone on the team will try to reproduce. Thanks ahead of time for taking the time to report it.

Thank you. I’m happy to file a bug report, but I’m still confused as to how. I followed your link and the word “bug” doesn’t appear on the page. The word “report” appears only in the context of security issues, which I don’t think this is. Chalk it up to the fact that I’m a git novice.

Hey there,

On a github repository you can click on the issues tab and from there click on the New issue button.
Or you can go follow this link: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

1 Like

Issue created.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.