DigestRegisterTrait' not found

Fellows,

When attempting to do a passbolt upgrade, I receive the following from the console: (these appear when ever I attempt to run any of the passbolt command line commands, after completing a “git pull origin master

passbolt@passbolt-pro:/var/www/passbolt$ sudo -H -u www-data bash -c "/var/www/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt license_check"
PHP Fatal error:  Trait 'Passbolt\EmailDigest\Utility\Digest\DigestRegisterTrait' not found in /var/www/passbolt/src/Notification/EmailDigest/DigestRegister/GroupDigests.php on line 33
Fatal Error: Trait 'Passbolt\EmailDigest\Utility\Digest\DigestRegisterTrait' not found in [/var/www/passbolt/src/Notification/EmailDigest/DigestRegister/GroupDigests.php, line 33]

Please let me know what else you would like to know/see regarding the installation.

Thanks!

-Marshall

Hi @lgc,

Can you tell us a few things:

• Which method dud you use to install passbolt?
  • Which version are you currently running / trying to get to?

That being said, looking at the error, most likely you will need to run a composer install to update the dependencies and rebuild the autoload.

hey @remy,

install passbolt?
This was deployed from the virtual appliance that was provided by Passbolt.

version are you currently running / trying to get to?
Currently using 2.11.0 and it should be v3.1.0.

regarding the composer install command you are referencing, I did run the following, is this the same?

passbolt@passbolt-pro:~$ sudo composer.phar self-update
Updating to version 2.0.12 (stable channel).
   Downloading (100%)
Use composer self-update --rollback to return to version 1.9.0

@lgc It looks to me that you are using passbolt VM prior the switch to the debian package (e.g. prior to summer 2020). The self-update command will update composer itself. The best would be to switch to use the debian package as it will ease further update (you’ll just have to run apt-get update instead of the old upgrade process).

Since you are using passbolt pro you can contact us on support@passbolt.com, we can dig into the details on getting you up to date there.