Error after update to latest version: JwtAbstractService Class not found!

Hi,

I pulled the latest version of passbolt to enable the mobile plugin, but after the new version is pulled I’m getting this error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Passbolt\JwtAuthentication\Service\AccessToken\JwtAbstractService’ not found in /var/www/passbolt/config/default.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Core/Configure/Engine/PhpConfig.php(89): include()
#1 /var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Core/Configure.php(333): Cake\Core\Configure\Engine\PhpConfig->read()
#2 /var/www/passbolt/config/bootstrap.php(58): Cake\Core\Configure::load()
#3 /var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Http/BaseApplication.php(172): require_once(’/var/www/passbo…’)
#4 /var/www/passbolt/src/Application.php(124): Cake\Http\BaseApplication->bootstrap()
#5 /var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Console/CommandRunner.php(195): App\Application->bootstrap()
#6 /var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Console/CommandRunner.php(133): Cake\Console\CommandRunner->bootstrap()
#7 /var/www/passbolt/bin/cake.php(12): Cake\Console\CommandRunner->run()
#8 {main}
thrown in /var/www/passbolt/config/default.php on line 63

Any idea why this is happening?

Hi @danialsh,

did you run all the steps as described here?

Sure did. All the permissions are correct. For some reason it just cannot find JwtAbstractService class using that namespace. I’ve checked all the files are there. JwtAbstractService class exists under ./plugins/Passbolt/JwtAuthentication/src/Service/AccessToken/JwtAbstractService.php

I found the problem! I didn’t notice the dependency update using composer was failing! I fixed the issue and ran it again and it’s working now!

2 Likes