Please guide me how to i can create group for Passwords ? Thanks
In order to create a group you must be logged in as an administrator, for example as the user that you created first during the the installation, then follow these steps:
- Log in
- Click on “users” in the top navigation
- Click on create button, this will open a contextual menu
- Click on “create group” in this contextual menu
- Fill in a a name and add a group manager and group members
- Click save
In order to share a password with a group:
- Log in or click on password in the top navigation
- Click on a password
- Click on the share button
- Start typing the name of the group in the text input
- Select a permission for that group
I hope this helps!
I want to create multiple group password , Ex: Group IT, Group Hr , Group Acc in tab Passwords . All items (Group IT, Group Hr, Group Acc, Favorite , Recently … ) . Please support for me.
You can create them one by one using the instructions above. Explain what is not clear.
- Create multiple group Items in tab Passwords (ex: Group Item HR, Group Item IT …)
- How to select multi items and share it to a group ?
- You need to create groups then assign passwords to the groups. You cannot create groups in the password tab.
- This feature is not available but it is on the roadmap: As a user I want to select multiple records and perform a bulk action these entries