I’m at the point where the installation script says:
Installation is almost complete. Please point your browser to
http://[URL] to complete the process
Now I point my browser to http://[IP] and what I see is the " Welcome to nginx!" page. If I try http://[IP]/install it says, URL not available. Guess there’s something wrong with the nginx configuration.
Please provide more information if you require help with installation issues:
- provide information about which documentation you followed
- provide relevant information about the server (component names and versions, etc.)
- provide a copy of your server logs and healthcheck
- describe the steps you have taken to install
- describe the steps you have taken to trouble shoot the problem
I’m testing here on Debian 9 vanilla if I can reproduce the issue.
@knutihe I tried to follow the same installation protocol than you and could get it to work. I suspect that your issue is with the domain name resolution, i.e. it is maybe pointing to the wrong server?
By default, Nginx configuration points to /usr/share/nginx/html/. You will find the page being displayed located here.
In the /etc/nginx directory you’ll find the nginx.conf probably points to this location.
You’ll want to search the forum for configuration file examples that point to /var/www/html.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.