Join us in “Where in the world is Passbolt?” post 🌍

Hello community members,

As you may know passbolt is a remote-friendly organisation, and even though our roots are in Luxembourg, we collaborate with people from everywhere in the world. And we’re excited to announce that we’re currently working on a post to celebrate, “Where in the world is Passbolt?” :earth_africa:

We wanted to invite you, the members of the community, to share a picture showcasing where you are! It could be a photo of your garden, your pets, your desk, the beach, the woods near your home, your favourite restaurant, or whatever you’re most comfortable sharing with us. If not a photo, just tell us: where are you from?:round_pushpin:

It’s a fun way to connect each other, learn about our experiences, and foster a stronger community. :handshake: We’d greatly appreciate your contribution. :tada:

We’ll start first! Here are some pictures of passbolt office:

Our office in Luxembourg

Meet Maki, our CEO (Canine Executive Officer) with a pawsitive attitude :paw_prints:

Thank you for being a valuable member of our community. We’re grateful for your continued support and contribution. :heart:

17 Likes

I’ll go next :smiley: . Most people do not know but passbolt was initially launched in 2016, from Goa, India!

If you have ever been to Goa, you will most likely recognize the famous Parra Coconut Tree Road.

14 Likes

I work for passbolt from Arkansas, USA.

Here’s my “battlestation” complete with the mandatory three beverages from being a drink goblin.

Here’s one of my favorite views nearby.

11 Likes

I really like your battlestation @shelby :heart_eyes: with Zelda, Millennium Falcon and Grogu :smiley:

You have a very nice keyboard too :+1:

3 Likes

At this moment, I’m working from Valencia (Spain). We have the typical beach and Paella, but there are other things to do like taste our Pumpkin Fritters in Fallas.
Have you visited Valencia? What did you do?

9 Likes

:wave: I’m in Dresden, Germany and rotate between my home office:

and my office office (which I should photograph during the day at some point):

8 Likes

I live near Metz, France :fr: :wine_glass: :baguette_bread: :rooster: in a small quiet village in the countryside.

I keep an eye on my neighbourg’s houses from my desk:

Right now, I work from my kitchen and play trumpet at times :trumpet:

The place to be for good times in Metz is “Place Saint-Louis”.

By day:

By night:

9 Likes

We went once with @diego, @cedric and @kevin, for the internet freedom festival. We had the best Paella on planet! The aquarium is both amazing and disturbing (they have dolphins and beluga in captivity :broken_heart: ).

3 Likes

Okay these pictures have convinced me to visit Metz soon. How often do you play the trumpet @AnatomicJC?

3 Likes

Not so often unfortunately. We have an alumni musician reunion in 2 weeks, so I have to train a bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Both of your offices look super cool @laura

4 Likes

It looks, soo peaceful.

Seems like France is going to be my next “business trip”. if you know you know :slight_smile:

-Bond

6 Likes

You are invited to come again! I’m sure you have a lot of things to discover

6 Likes

Based in Berlin, where I spend most of my time

but I appreciate being able to work while visiting my family, spread between Colombia (here Palomino)

and France (here Trouville-sur-Mer)

10 Likes

:vulcan_salute: In Luxembourg very close to the office:

9 Likes

Hi everyone nice to meet you all !

here at one of my small “offices” next to Luxembourg-City

8 Likes

:wave: Hello community members, I’m based in India :india:

I started working with Passbolt when I was living in Bangalore (Silicon Valley of India).

Famous pink flowers when it’s spring time in Bengaluru

Currently, I live in Ahmedabad my hometown, a bustling city of Gujarat state.

Here’s the picture of my favourite food: Gujarati Thali

8 Likes

I always wanted to hear you play music by the way.

1 Like

Hey @Steph here are some different atmospheres:

La chanson du Ricard:

Adagio (Albinoni):

Concert piece for trumpet, more classical:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes