More Search and Filter Tools

Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Searching Passwords and Filtering Passwords by things like In a Group/s, Not in a Group/s, Not in any Group, Shared, Not Shared, etc.

Q2 - Who is impacted?
All Users

Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
I believe this is a relatively simple feature that would benefit all users in finding passwords that need to be shared or have sharing removed.

Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
In the password Table I would have a column chooser so we can add and remove columns depending on what the user deems relevant and then have the sort and filter tools similar to what you would get in excel. It would add powerful organization to an already very powerful tool.
Some Extra column examples would be Owner, Group, Shared User

Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:

• :ok_woman: Must have: this is critical for me to have this
  • :raising_hand_woman: Should have: this is important for me to have this
  • :tipping_hand_woman: Could have: this could be nice to have
  • :no_good_woman: Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)

0 voters

Hi @jcarter293 this is something in the work already in the form of advanced search feature and improved grid.

You can checkout the specs here:

Hello,

Is there any updates on search function? We have 20+ keepass to import, but the search function make it really hard to narrow down on a specific folder for search, and the same name can be used under many folders. So if I search for a specific term, I’ll have a full page of passwords, and I can’t see the parent folder of a subfolder.

Thank you!

Hi @remy,

has this been implemented yet?

BR

No, unfortunately not yet. Only the first part on the grid changes was done.

1 Like

Any updates on when it will be implemented? This is quite a critical feature, especially from someone who is moving from keepas compatible DB and record naming assume you can search in description.