New Release: v3.10.0 ~ Glue

:heart: v3.10.0 ~ Glue :heart:

:musical_note: ā€œGlueā€ :musical_note:

Release date: February 14th, 2023.

:hugs: :heart: Thank You to all the Community Members and Developers :heart: :hugs:

With the help of our contributors and community, passbolt is proud to present the release of the self-registration feature and the introduction of MFA policies.

Implementing self-registration makes the registration processes smoother and more efficient. Users can now self-register if their email domain matches the policies defined by the admin.

Release 3.10 also sees the introduction of MFA policies. Administrators will be able to manage the authentication policies for their organisations. The enforcement of MFA will add an extra layer of security and a better user experience.

There are many more features to come. As always, we look forward to continuing to refine passbolt with the support of our users and community.

:heart: To show your support, please write a review on the app / extension webstore (chrome, firefox, edge, ios, android).

:heart: Thank you to all the Passbolt developers for keeping our passwords safe :partying_face: :tada::heart:

:memo: Release Notes: Pro
:memo: Release Notes: CE

API

:new: : Pro

• PB-19784 As a user I can self register if my email domain matches the policy defined by the administrators
  • PB-21827 As an administrator I can manage the MFA policies of my organisation

:new: CE

• PB-19784 As a user I can self register if my email domain matches the policy defined by the administrators
4 Likes