Powershell API - Login issues

Hi,

We just signed up for an 14 day trial for Passbolt, and are trying to utilize the API - Swagger UI (passbolt.com)

Im struggling with understanding the login process, and cant seem to figure out what values to use.
Ive checked this site: Passbolt Help | Authentication in passbolt to try to get an better understand of how it should work, but still cant get it to work.

Based on previous RestAPIs ive made this:

$gpgauth = @{
    keyid               = "GotFrom cloud.passbolt.com/domain/app/settings/keys"
    server_verify_token = "NoIdeaWhatToInsertHere"
    user_token_result   = "NoIdeaWhatToInsertHere"
} | ConvertTo-Json

Invoke-RestMethod -Uri cloud.passbolt.com/Domain/auth/login -Method post -Headers $gpgauth

Does anyone have an working example for Powershell, using either Invoke-RestMethod or Invoke-WebRequest?

Hi @Goliath I would like to help you because I was in the same situation not too long ago. I went through that entire page and made some changes with the help of the team. From the link you provided, which step specifically do you need clarified? The snippet you are showing has 3 fields but this does not match any example on the API authentication page.

Hey,

were you able to help yourself?
I was engaged with it some time ago but stopped again due to time constraints. I must admit that I am not so well versed in it (writing scripts/api).

greetings