Recover account for user from command-line / recover form does not work with passbolt installed in a folder

Hey,

I’m running passbolt at myurl/passbolt/ thats why I had some issues. When I now try to recover an account and I click on “start recover” I get redirected to myurl/users/recover and not myurl/passbolt/users/recover. Maybe you know how to fix that or is there a way to start the recovery-process from the command line for a user?

thanks,
sam

There is no option to recover user from command line at the moment.

This looks like a bug, we’ll fix it.

In the meantime if you’re stuck you can either create the HTTP request manually or by editing the destination in the source (right click > inspect element > in the browser console under inspector > locate the form tag > edit the url to match your domain/passbolt/users/recover).

Ok thanks that worked. Now I get every mail twice. Is that correct?

Hmm no, you probably have either emails pending in the queue or some issue with the crontab running twice.

Ok thats right.

* * * * * su -c "source /etc/environment ; /var/www/passbolt/bin/cake EmailQueue.sender" -s /bin/bash www-data >> /var/log/cron.log 2>&1

was two times in the passbolt_email job. Every time you restart the passbolt docker 2.0.1 the startup script adds an other line.

thanks,
Sam

Hi @Sam

Thanks for your feedback! That is a regression in passbolt container, could you open an issue on https://github.com/passbolt/passbolt_docker repo?

Hey @diego,
yeah no problem I will do it this weekend.

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.