Remember until signed out -does not exists in Windows app

In the web application this feature exists and it I could say is absolutely necessary.
Windows app 1.0.0.0 seems to be identical as much as possible to web one but option to remember password ( keep logged in ) does not exists :frowning:
Are you going to implement it ?Is it possible in other way to keep application logged in all time ?

regards
K.

Hello @krzys128, the Windows application should remember your passphrase until you voluntarily sign-out or your machine is not able to reach the API and you get signed-out. There might be a bug that is fixed with the newly published v1.1.0, could you confirm the behavior with the latest version?

well, where can I find version 1.1 ? On Github, where I downloaded my copy, the newest one is 1.0.0 from 10th of April.
I cannot download it from MS Store ( if there is another version) due to security reasons.

K.

Here is the message I hate ! Any answer for question above ?

K.

@krzys128 please check back in the Microsoft Store as version 1.1.0 is available.
Have you updated it and it’s still giving you that message?

I wrote about it above . I have no access to MS Store. The only way for me is to download it from Github.

Hello @krzys128,

I’m on my way to update GitHub with a new release of the 1.1.0.

1 Like

Hey @krzys128!

Here it is: Release v1.1.0 · passbolt/passbolt-windows · GitHub

Please let me know if it works for you.

2 Likes

well . I installed it but now … only blue window appears like below:

Any hints how to kick it forward ?

K.

Have you tried to delete the stored credentials in Windows and upload your account kit again?

no idea how to do it :frowning:

ok, I got it. In fact there are two different problems.

1. new installation shows “bluescreen”

2. session expires due to inactivity.

To keep the conversation more clear I move “bluescreen” topic to a new topic ( because the problem still exists ) and now set the focus on session expire.
Yes , I confirm , my version is 1.1.0 and still session expires due to inactivity.

So my question is : maybe nginx or mysql cuts inactive sessions in some way?