Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Not all organizations and systems have the same scheme and currently the auto generate button only yield one kind of password length and format.
Q2 - Who is impacted?
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
Choosing a password pattern is often not up to the user, making passbolt flexible will support a better user experience.
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
- A user should be able to define the length of the password they want to generate
- A user should be able to define the character scheme (alphnumeric only, special chars, digit only, caps, etc.)
- As an admin I should be able to define the default password length and character scheme for my organization.
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
- Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)