The settings are stored in the file
config/passbolt.php, and the configuration format is as following:
* Email configuration.
* By defining transports separately from delivery profiles you can easily
* re-use transport configuration across multiple profiles.
* You can specify multiple configurations for production, development and
* Each transport needs a `className`. Valid options are as follows:
* Mail - Send using PHP mail function
* Smtp - Send using SMTP
* Debug - Do not send the email, just return the result
* You can add custom transports (or override existing transports) by adding the
* appropriate file to src/Mailer/Transport. Transports should be named
* 'YourTransport.php', where 'Your' is the name of the transport.
'EmailTransport' => [
'default' => [
'className' => 'Smtp',
'port' => 25,
'timeout' => 30,
'username' => null,
'password' => null,
// 'client' => null,
'tls' => null,
// 'url' => null,
Hope it will help you,