Error 500 when try to recover account after upgrade to v2.0.1

Hi,
I did the upgrade to V2.0.1 on my server ubuntu 16.04.4.
When my upgrade was done, this error

So I tried to uninstall -> install the plugins on Firefox(59.0.2) and chrome (65.0.3325.181)
When I tired to recover my account , I get an error 500.

So my health check is totally clean

     ____                  __          ____
/ __ \____  _____ ____/ /_  ____  / / /_
   / /_/ / __ `/ ___/ ___/ __ \/ __ \/ / __/
  / ____/ /_/ (__  |__  ) /_/ / /_/ / / /
 /_/    \__,_/____/____/_.___/\____/_/\__/

 Open source password manager for teams
---------------------------------------------------------------
 Healthcheck shell
---------------------------------------------------------------

 Environment

 [PASS] PHP version 7.0.28-0ubuntu0.16.04.1.
 [PASS] PCRE compiled with unicode support.
 [PASS] The temporary directory and its content are writable.
 [PASS] The public image directory and its content are writable.
 [PASS] The logs directory and its content are writable.
 [PASS] GD or Imagick extension is installed.
 [PASS] Intl extension is installed.
 [PASS] Mbstring extension is installed.

 Config files

 [PASS] The application config file is present
 [PASS] The passbolt config file is present

 Core config

 [PASS] Debug mode is off.
 [PASS] Cache is working.
 [PASS] Unique value set for security.salt
 [PASS] Full base url is set to https://passbolt.xxxx.fr
 [PASS] App.fullBaseUrl validation OK.
 [PASS] /healthcheck/status is reachable.

 SSL Certificate

 [PASS] SSL peer certificate validates
 [PASS] Hostname is matching in SSL certificate.
 [PASS] Not using a self-signed certificate

 Database

 [PASS] The application is able to connect to the database
 [PASS] 19 tables found
 [PASS] Some default content is present
 [PASS] The database schema up to date.

 GPG Configuration

 [PASS] PHP GPG Module is installed and loaded.
 [PASS] The server gpg key is not the default one
 [PASS] The environment variable GNUPGHOME is set to /var/www/.gnupg.
 [PASS] The directory /var/www/.gnupg containing the keyring is writable by the webserver user.
 [PASS] The public key file is defined in config/passbolt.php and readable.
 [PASS] The private key file is defined in config/passbolt.php and readable.
 [PASS] The server key fingerprint matches the one defined in config/passbolt.php.
 [PASS] The server public key defined in the config/passbolt.php is in the keyring.
 [PASS] There is a valid email id defined for the server key.
 [PASS] The public key can be used to encrypt a message.
 [PASS] The public key can be used to sign a message.
 [PASS] The public key can be used to encrypt and sign a message.
 [PASS] The private key can be used to decrypt a message.
 [PASS] The private key can be used to decrypt and verify a message.
 [PASS] The public key can be used to verify a signature.

 Application configuration

 [PASS] Using latest passbolt version (2.0.1).
 [PASS] Passbolt is configured to force SSL use.
 [PASS] App.fullBaseUrl is set to HTTPS.
 [PASS] Selenium API endpoints are disabled.
 [PASS] Search engine robots are told not to index content.
 [PASS] Registration is closed, only administrators can add users.
 [PASS] Serving the compiled version of the javascript app
 [PASS] All email notifications will be sent.

 No error found. Nice one sparky!

In my access log:
172.16.x.x - - [12/Apr/2018:17:32:06 +0200] "POST /users/recover HTTP/1.1" 500 3397 "https://passbolt.xxxx.fr/users/recover" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36"

And nothing in my error log, and also nothing in browser console.

So Do you have any idea for fixing this issue ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi David,

Could you check if the database tables are in the right encoding format. See. [v2.0.0-rc2] That version of GPGAuth is not supported

Cheers,

ok, so my file_storage tables as 8 field with the bad encoding

+--------------+--------------+-------------+--------------------+--------------------+
| table_schema | table_name   | column_name | character_set_name | collation_name     |
+--------------+--------------+-------------+--------------------+--------------------+
| passbolt     | file_storage | user_id     | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | foreign_key | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | model       | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | filename    | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | extension   | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | hash        | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | path        | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
| passbolt     | file_storage | adapter     | utf8mb4            | utf8mb4_general_ci |
+--------------+--------------+-------------+--------------------+--------------------+
8 rows in set (0.01 sec)

I will dit the change to utf8mb4_unicode_ci.

Edit:

So I did it and it’s working :wink:
Thanks @remi

For people will facing the same trouble theses lines do the change

ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY user_id varchar(36) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY foreign_key varchar(36) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY model varchar(128) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY filename varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY extension varchar(5) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY hash varchar(64) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY path varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE file_storage MODIFY adapter varchar(32) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.