Failing restore procedure

Recently I needed to do a restore for the first time, I also took the time to upgrade to newer docker image versions. My Passbolt instance is started with docker compose, so 1 file for both the DB and Passbolt.

To perform the restore I followed the guide mentioned here: Passbolt Help | Migrate an existing Passbolt CE to a new Docker

Everything went ok . But I today I needed to reboot the server… and now I think the restore description is not ok or not complete? Because the DB container won’t start!

My docker compose file still contains the added entry for the SQL file injection, in the volumes part.

volumes:
      - database_volume:/var/lib/mysql
      - /home/depechie/passbolt/backup/20231029/backup.sql:/docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/dump.sql

And when I try to manually start the passbolt-db container with docker start I now get following exception:

Error response from daemon: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting "/home/depechie/passbolt/backup/20231029/backup.sql" to rootfs at "/docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/dump.sql": mount /home/depechie/passbolt/backup/20231029/backup.sql:/docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/dump.sql (via /proc/self/fd/6), flags: 0x5000: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type

Does this mean I needed first to alter the compose file and remove the restore actions before I can start the container again?
Also in the passbolt section the restore procedure talks about adding the gpg server key fingerprint, but I guess that can stay even after the restore?

Anyone has a better detail on how to actually finish a restore correctly?
And what are my options now to get things working again? Again do a full reinstall and restore?
Or can I fix the current issue somehow and still have access to my instance?

Some details of my compose file

image: mariadb:10.11
image: passbolt/passbolt:4.4.2-1-ce

Checklist
I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

I put the backup.sql line in the docker compose file in comments and issues a docker compose up, looks like everything is working again!

Can the tutorial on the site be expanded with extra steps so that others do not have the same issue?