Followed the LDAP instructions but there are no suggestions specific to freeIPA, so I’m curious what others have used to get FreeIPA LDAP working.
Passbolt Pro version 4.0.0-2
Testing the connection yields: A connection could be established. Well done!
But no groups or users are found.
Hi @dmgeurts Nested groups are not currently supported - maybe this is the case for you?
I found the issue, the group and user paths should not be fully qualified to this works:
- Directory type: Open Ldap
- Server url: ldaps:// (ssl) ipa.domain.com 636
- Authentication method: Basic
- Username: uid=passbolt-search,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=DOMAIN,dc=COM
- Domain: domain.com
- Base DN: cn=accounts,dc=DOMAIN,dc=COM
- Directory configuration
- Group path: cn=groups
- User path: cn=users
- Group custom filters: [empty]
- User custom filters: [empty]
- Group object class: groupOfNames
- User object class: inetOrgPerson
- Use email prefix / suffix?: Disabled