Internal error occur on passbolt page

Checklist
[ ] I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
[ ] I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
[ ] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
[ ] I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
[ ] I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
[ ] I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

Hi Everyone ,
I have errors in error log as below:

2020-03-18 06:11:02 Error: [Cake\Http\Exception\ForbiddenException] You need to login to access this location. (/var/www/passbolt/src/Auth/GpgAuthenticate.php:85)
Request URL: /auth/is-authenticated.json

2020-03-17 12:42:56 Error: [PDOException] SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for $Request URL: /groups.json?api-version=v1

2020-03-17 13:23:10 Error: [Cake\Routing\Exception\MissingRouteException] A route matching “/robots.txt” could not be found. (/var/www/passbolt/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Routing/RouteCollection.php:216)
Exception Attributes: array (‘url’ => ‘/robots.txt’,)
Request URL: /robots.txt

2020-03-17 12:34:17 Error: [PDOException] SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for $Request URL: /groups.json?contain%5Bmy_group_user%5D=1&order%5B%5D=Group.name+ASC&api-version=v2

I can create passbolt users but I can not create group also when I add users inside group , passbolt can not find .

screenshot when I try to create page as following:

The error on screenshot is : **Error SQLSTATE[42000]**: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups Groups LEFT JOIN groups_users MyGroupUser ON (MyGroupUser.user_id = ‘954b’ at line 1

Hello,

Please provide information mentioned in the checklist:
[ ] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)

It seems to me that your issue could be related to:

I try @remy solution but same error appear on top of passbolt page

Error The group could not be saved. SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘groups Groups WHERE (Groups.name = ‘Developers’ AND Groups.deleted = 0) LIMIT 1’ at line 1

Hello,

It is very hard to help you if you do not provide all the information that is requested.

• information about your mysql version.
  • detail the changes you made in your configuration / what you tried to do

You need to put 'quoteIdentifiers' => true or set DATASOURCES_QUOTE_IDENTIFIER using the environment variables if you apply the patch from issue #325.

Its working now i can create group .
I have a question How I send invite link for other employee to login passbolt ?

I have question ,How can I invite users to login passbolt ?
Is there email sent including link to tram member?

When you create users an email is sent to them.
They have to follow the link in this email, and start the browser extension registration process.