Issue with data

Checklist
I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

Hi all,

This is a Passbolt CE 4.0.0 Debian package in a Debian Stable box, newly installed, with a restore from an old database.

Data seems clean:

www-data@passbolt:/etc/passbolt$ /usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt datacheck | grep -v PASS

____                  __          ____  
    / __ \____  _____ ____/ /_  ____  / / /_ 
   / /_/ / __ `/ ___/ ___/ __ \/ __ \/ / __/ 
  / ____/ /_/ (__  |__  ) /_/ / /_/ / / /    
 /_/    \__,_/____/____/_.___/\____/_/\__/   

Open source password manager for teams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Data check shell
www-data@passbolt:/etc/passbolt$

but when I try to open the users list in the web GUI, it shows nothing and the red line in the bottom stops like two thirds from left to right, as if it were loading and encountered an issue.

The data on the database restore might be not completely clean as this database comes from a backup machine on which some data had to be handpicked after an intrusion. Albeit datacheck says all is OK.

Hi @NoelTorres ,

are there any error displayed in the console of your browser? Which version of the browser extension are you using?

Hi @pabloelcolombiano

Thanks, you made me find it:

Uncaught (in promise) {stack: ‘Error: User username [scrubbed]@atos.net already…mhafipceonhjepacocaffmoppf/index.min.js:2:224568)’, message: ‘User username [scrubbed]@atos.net already exists.’, position: 0, rule: ‘unique_username’}message: "User username [scrubbed]@atos.net already exists."position: 0rule: "unique_username"stack: "Error: User username [scrubbed]@atos.net already exists.\n at chrome-extension://didegimhafipceonhjepacocaffmoppf/index.min.js:2:179580\n at Array.sort ()\n

Thanks!

Resolved