Mobile App for passbolt

The message is an app message

1 Like

OK, i think there was an error in my certificate. i renewed the certificate and now it works fine for me.
Thank you for helping me.

2 Likes

Great, thanks for your feedback :+1:

Is there any way to debug a crash? Passbolt android works well on some of my apps, but others, like 7-Eleven app, crash when selecting a password.

Hi @dustbro,

Today I will push for review the latest android (and iOS) with in-app app’s log.

I will mention the bug to the mobile team.

Best,
Max

I tried to use the new mobile app, - connection is successful, but I can not login “Sign in failed” in the new log tab the info logged is:

… server public PGP key fingerprint extraction failed

My installation is on docker behind an Apache Reverse Proxy, all settings are done via ENV variables.

Does anybody have any hints, how to fix that problem?

Greetings,
Martin

Can you post your server public OpenPGP key here to see if there is a problem with it?

The mobile app doesn’t show the folder structure I have in the webversion. Which makes it rather cumbersome to find what I need, since I have to deal with a lot of duplicate account names. Which means that the search will return a lot of similar accounts. It’s nearly impossible to know which account I need, because I cannot see in which folders they are stored.

A fancy search feature is nice, but I rather browse manually to the account I need.

@remy : is this what you mean:
/etc/passbolt/gpg# ls -la
total 72
drwxrwxrwx 2 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 14:34 .
drwxrwx— 1 root www-data 4096 Jan 19 11:08 …
-rwxrwx— 1 www-data www-data 18596 Jan 19 14:34 serverkey.asc

if yes I can post the content

Hello @MarioDBKC, the folder (and group and tag) views are on the roadmap for the mobile app. You can see the wireframes here: Figma

Our goal for the next few weeks is first to consolidate and fix any bugs reported by the community. We’ll add more features once the dust of the public release settles.

Yes, make sure the block starts with -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----.
Also can you please open a new thread for your issue? It will be simpler to discuss :slight_smile:

Done - Thanks