Prior to posting check if a similar request does not already exist.
Try to give a name in the user story format (ref. User story - Wikipedia)
Like: As a role I can action, so that expected benefit
Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
When MFA has been set to mandatory, a user can choose to continue to log in without setting MFA. There is no limit to the users log in. Administrators need to review user settings to check. Email notification of the event would make the administrators aware.
Q2 - Who is impacted?
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
The feature would improve general security
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
Use this section to be describe how you would solve this problem if you have a preference or ideas on how to move forward. The more complete the proposal the better, so feel free to add:
- user stories. Examples: as a logged in user I receive an email notification when a password is changed.
- test scenario in the “given, when, then” format
- additional functional / non functional requirements.
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
- Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)