Passbolt suddenly stopped being able to accept new passwords, copy passwords, or add/remove members

My apologies this is a continuation of the post I made here which was closed before I responded: Passbolt suddenly unable to copy/decrypt passwords, or add/remove members from groups

-Version installed: 2.1.0

• Passbolt has been running fine for the past 2 years. No changes have been made to the install for 2 years, however 2 weeks ago suddenly Passbolt starts acting very weird: cannot create new passwords, unable to add members to groups, can’t copy passwords. However, copying usernames still works.

• When I try to create a new password I receive the error message “ApiClientOption csrfToken is required”

• WHen I try to copy a password, no error is shown in the UI, but the browser console shows the following errors:
    TypeError:Cannot convert undefined or null to object at FUnction.keys ()… vendors~react-app.js:88
    Error in event handler: TYpeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object at Function.keys() …passbolt-iframe-react-app.html:1

• The server logs don’t show any errors.

Appreciate the help!

@omgbobbyg you need to upgrade to the latest version. There are some security fixes that break backward compatibility with older version. The API version you are running is two year old. Passbolt is a security software that needs to be kept up to date.

https://help.passbolt.com/hosting/update

Thank you @remy , that fixed it! Will update the app more regularly going forward.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.