Passbolt wont get back up after reboot

Checklist
I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)

Our Passbolt instance runs on a Proxmox LXC. Reachable over an Reverse Proxy (nginx proxy manager on a different Server with Docker).
SSL is done via the Reverse Proxy, Communication between Reverse Proxy an Passbolt is via self-signed SSL.

Now we have a problem since some weeks (or since the instance is runnig!?) that when the Reverse Proxy instance or the Passbolt instance reboots then the Passbolt instance not getting back up again, the Reverse Proxy only gets an 502 Error back. I need to run the Self-Check in Shell to get it back up, otherwise it wont work :frowning:

I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck

Healthcheck: https://pastebin.com/mGMnWCKH
Errorlog: the actual “error.log” is empty / in “error.log.1” there are only entry that are pointing to an user that dont authenticated, but those are from another timespan.
Debuglog: root@passbolt:/var/log/passbolt# cat debug.log
2023-10-03 18:54:06 info: SMTP Settings were detected in env.
Do you need any other Logs?

I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem

Ive modified the Configuration so that the Reverse Proxy gets the Client IP to the Passbolt instance, Passbolt nginx Config is modified to read the IPs from the Header, but that als not helped only for two reboots :frowning:

I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

In my case its really easy: reboot one of the two instances and the connection from any client isnt possible.

I think i found something that can be related:

024/01/04 08:09:26 [info] 194#194: *3 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:0A000418:SSL routines::tlsv1 alert unknown ca:SSL alert number 48) while SSL handshaking, client: 127.0.0.1, server: 0.0.0.0:443

This was right after the reboot before i startet the Health-Check.

Ive searched on the Reverse Proxy and found that:

2024/01/04 04:45:35 [error] 4949#4949: *48528 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.30.20.1, server: passbolt.XXXXXXXX.de, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “https://10.20.10.104:443/”, host: “passbolt.XXXXXXXX.de

From that i think its a Problem on Passbolt side, but where can i see why the passbolt instance isnt up anymore? Or why its only starts after the health-check?

Ouh … holy sh*t … ive found the problem …
We had two Servers with the same IP Adress … one of our Servers has an “virtual” secondary IP Adress, so its normaly not used for any services. But saadly the collegue that installed that server didnt checked if the IP already exists and took the same IP as that one from the Passbolt Instance.