[x] I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
[x] I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
[x ] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
[ x] I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
[x ] I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
[ x] I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue
Hi, i have try to reinstall the passbolt server. Have run rpm -e --allmatches and delete all the gpg keys. When i finish input database, reach server keys. I am stuck there.
Have google and check lot topic, but seems like dont have any solution for this.
Hope got solution for this
In order to help you we would require additional information:
- Information about your server
- Passbolt version
- OS name and version, PHP Version
- A copy of your logs and healthcheck
- a copy of /var/www/passbolt/logs/error.log
- a copy of the output of the healthcheck command
- a copy of the browser console ouput
- Did you import an existing key or you generated a new one. If you imported an existing key, does your key respect the constraint as explained in the message :
Passbolt does not support GPG key protected with a secret.
i manage to solve the issue
the issue is on the centos 7 server time issue
after i set the time manually then is works
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.