Unable to restore account. This key doesn't match any account. Uncaught (in promise) undefined

I only changed it in Gnupg.

I just ran this, which indeed produced different keys (The XXXX being the fingerprint of the root/first entry. I’m using the fingerprint rather than the email due to the root entry and one of the users having the same email).
gpg --armor --export-secret-keys “XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX” > ~/passbolt/config/gpg/serverkey_private.asc
gpg --armor --export “XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX” > ~/passbolt/config/gpg/serverkey.asc

It still shows “This key doesn’t match any account”.

One thing that I was able to observe is that every user in exception to the root account shows up as "uid [ unknown] ". Is that normal? The root user shows up as “[ultimate]”.

How is it possible that the users that are already restored previously are working?

EDIT:

Running when running “gpg --armor --armor --export ” to get the user’s public key, shows a different Key Block from what can be seen as Public Key from the “users” admin page with the already logged in users. Is that normal?

EDIT 2:
This seems to be exactly the same issue as I have (There is no solution it seems in that thread): Could not verify server key - did the key expire? - #6 by remy