[v.2.0.0-rc2]Error after upgrade to v2 RC

Hello,

I just upgrade my v1.6.9 to v2.0.0-rc2 and get stuck with an error on the front page:
“Could not verify server key. Server code: That version of GPGAuth is not supported. (undefined)”

I looked at issue about this message but it’s doesn’t help.

I found 2 majors problems.
1- on cake log:
2018-03-09 16:18:34 Error: [PDOException] SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’
Request URL: /auth/verify.json?api-version=v1

I check the schema and field and table have utf8mb4_unicode_ci as collation, bu utf8mb4_general_ci is the default collation of mariadb server. So I changed the default collation of the server but it doesn’t solve this error. Is it possible to set the collation when PDO connect to mysql?

2- Healtcheck cli show me errors:

GPG Configuration

[PASS] PHP GPG Module is installed and loaded.
[PASS] The server gpg key is not the default one
[PASS] The environment variable GNUPGHOME is set to /home/www-data/.gnupg.
[PASS] The directory /home/www-data/.gnupg containing the keyring is writable by the webserver user.
[FAIL] The public key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[HELP] Ensure the public key file is defined by the variable passbolt.gpg.serverKey.public in config/passbolt.php.
[HELP] Ensure the public key defined in config/passbolt.php exists and is accessible by the webserver user.
[HELP] See. ------
[FAIL] The public key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[HELP] Ensure the private key file is defined by the variable passbolt.gpg.serverKey.private in config/passbolt.php.
[HELP] Ensure the private key defined in config/passbolt.php exists and is accessible by the webserver user.
[HELP] See. -----
[FAIL] The server key fingerprint doesn’t match the one defined in config/passbolt.php.
[HELP] Double check the key fingerprint, example:
[HELP] sudo su -s /bin/bash -c “gpg --list-keys --fingerprint --home /home/www-data/.gnupg” www-data | grep -i -B 2 ‘SERVER_KEY_EMAIL’
[HELP] SERVER_KEY_EMAIL: The email you used when you generated the server key.
[HELP] See. ----
[PASS] The server public key defined in the config/passbolt.php is in the keyring.
[FAIL] The server key does not have a valid email id.
[HELP] Edit or generate another key with a valid email id.
[PASS] The public key can be used to encrypt a message.
[PASS] The public key can be used to sign a message.
[PASS] The public key can be used to encrypt and sign a message.
[PASS] The private key can be used to decrypt a message.
[PASS] The private key can be used to decrypt and verify a message.
[PASS] The public key can be used to verify a signature.

I don’t understand it’s the same value than passbolt v1 setup and I cp the key with the same user/right.

I’m running passbolt on debian 9.3, php7.1, mariadb 10.1.

Can you execute the query mentioned by @kevin here:

The configuration naming conventions have changed from v1 to v2. Make sure you start a new configuration using the v2 template.

Hello,

The query listed some fields in file_storage. I altered the schema to force collation and now everything is working: website, api.

But the healtchek command still failed (strange).

Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.