i have error that i can’t uplaod Avatar on debian 10, i tried JPG, GIF and png and nothing working.
Hi @saeed and welcome to Passbolt community forum
Can you enable the browser extension debug mode ?
If you are using Google Chrome can you please go to: chrome://extensions
- Activate the Developer mode in the top right corner
- look for the Passbolt card and click details button
- Looks for the Inspect views and the index.html link
- A new window will appear this is the debugger of the browser extension, try to reproduce the error and send us the logs
On Firefox, you can go to: about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox
- locate Passbolt and click Inspect
- A new tab for the console of the browser extension will appear.
Can you next try to upload an avatar and tell us if you got any error message ?
Can you also launch the healtheck command on your Debian server and give us back the output ?
$ sudo -H -u www-data /bin/bash -c "/usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt healthcheck"