Gpg server key expired

Hello,
i have again the problem with an expired gpg server key on an another Passbolt Server.

I tryied the same solution as in my last thread Could not verify server key (gpg key expired) but it didn’t work.

Healtcheck told me some problems:

[FAIL] The temporary directory and its content are not writable.
[FAIL] The environment variable GNUPGHOME is set to /home/techsupportkoeln/.gnupg, but the directory does not exist.
[FAIL] The public key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[FAIL] The private key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[FAIL] The server key fingerprint doesn’t match the one defined in config/passbolt.php.
[FAIL] The server public key defined in the config/passbolt.php (or environment variables) is not in the keyring

Anyone with an idea what i can do?

i forgot to delete the serverkey_private.asc and serverkey.asc file, but now i have done this and i have at least this problems:

[FAIL] The temporary directory and its content are not writable.
[FAIL] The environment variable GNUPGHOME is set to /home/techsupportkoeln/.gnupg, but the directory does not exist.
[FAIL] The server key fingerprint doesn’t match the one defined in config/passbolt.php.
[FAIL] The public key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[FAIL] The private key file is not defined in config/passbolt.php or not readable.
[FAIL] The server public key defined in the config/passbolt.php (or environment variables) is not in the keyring

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

my thread can be closed, Cédric helped me last week with this issue.