Installing passbolt on red hat openshift

HI,
I’m having trouble installing passbolt on red hat openshift.
I’m using the ce-non-root image, version 3.1.0.
I followed the instructions and ran the command creating the first admin user, it all going up perfectly but when I’m trying to login and start using the app, a blank screen appears with only the black navbar at the top with no buttons.

Thanks,
Zohar Golan

Hello @Zorgolan,
Could you please give us more input about your issue ? Logs from the browser extension and from the application could help us to assist you :
Web extension :

• If you are using Google Chrome can you please go to: chrome://extensions ; Activate the Developer mode in the top right corner ; look for the Passbolt card and click details button ; Looks for the Inspect views and the index.html link ; A new window will appear this is the debugger of the browser extension, try to reproduce the error and send us the logs.
  • On Firefox, you can go to: about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox ; Then locate Passbolt and click Inspect ; A new tab for the console of the browser extension will appear.

Application :
The path to your application logs should be :

/var/log/passbolt/error.log

Try to display them, reproduce the error and send us the logs.

Also, the healthcheck might give us some leads about your issue, you can get the status of your app like this :

sudo -H -u www-data bash -c "/usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt healthcheck"

Cheers.

3 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
On the extension debugger I get the following error:
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Promise.allSettled is not a function
at AppInitController.main (index.min.js:4361)
at Object.onAttach (index.min.js:30537)

Maybe it’s a problem with the chrome version? I’m using Chrome 70

Hi @Zorgolan,

As security is a major topic at Passbolt, we would advise you to update to the latest Chrome version as yours is from october 2018. It will solve your issue and definitely increase the safety of your browser.

Cheers.

1 Like