I wanted to implement a Passbolt windows application in our office. I chose windows as most users are used to windows applications. And together with the browser plugins i think it would make a great combination.
I have added most common methods from the API available in .NET. What is possible with this library is
- Verify server fingerprint
- Login user with users fingerprint and private key file
- Get a list of users
- Get a list of resources available to the logged in user
- Add a new resource
- Change the password of a given resource
- Share a resource with a different user
- Remove a share for a user
After this the development will be slow as it was a side project for me to get our office more secure regarding password managing. I will be mostly developing an application that uses this library.
In the case i will need a new function for my application i will update the git repository as well.
The library is written in VB.NET but someone might be able to write it for C#.NET as well.
Hope it will help someone.