The second password retrieval shows This key does not match any account

Hello, when I retrieve my password, I am prompted: This key does not match any account. But what I can be sure of is that my key is correct. My password is retrieved for the second time, and it can be normal the first time. Retrieve it, and report his key does not match any account. when retrieving it for the second time. Would you like to confirm that this password can only be retrieved once?

Hello,

You can perform the account recovery as many time as you want there is no limitation on this.
I’m not sure you what you mean by: “My password is retrieved for the second time, and it can be normal the first time.”

I’m not sure why you are getting the key is invalid it could be:

• The key is not valid (you are using another key from another user, or another installation)
  • The key be used server side because of an error (because the key is invalid, or server configuration has changed, etc)
  • A combination of both

Hello, one of my accounts needs to be migrated to another passbolt server. After the migration, the prompt This key does not match any account is displayed when the account is restored. (I performed this operation twice, the first time was a test, during the test It is possible to retrieve the account, but this time it will prompt This key does not match any account)