As a not authenticated user, I can see first a homepage instead of login page

Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
When an unauthenticated user goes to the Passbolt server, they are redirected to the login page without a previous homepage where they can see information about what Passbolt is, what it can do, privacy policy, terms of service…
Additionally, a homepage is required to create a project in Google Cloud and mark it as external in the consent page settings to allow users external to your @organization.com to use your platform with Google SSO.

Q2 - Who is impacted?
All companies that use their Passbolt to share their product passwords with their customers will have some information when they first land on the Passbolt server instead of ending up directly on the login page. They will also be able to use Google SSO to log in with their own @organization.com email instead of having to create an internal one.
Would also benefit any user who separates their passwords into different accounts by workspace (for example personal, work, university…) with Chrome profiles or different computers, for example.

Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
It is important because customers will be able to learn about Passbolt before using it and will make Passbolt easier to use and friendly.
In addition, it could save costs since many platforms calculate the subscription of their services to be paid based on the number of users in the organization, so if you do not have to create internal emails you will have to pay less.
On the Google consent page, when set to external if the verification process is not approved, a warning is displayed that causes insecurity for users because they believe they could be exposed.

Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
As suggested in a previous post, a homepage with information about Passbolt such as what it is and how it works, links to the privacy policy and terms of service, and of course a button to go to the login page.
Also, it would be nice to have in the admin panel an item to configure the privacy policy and terms of service, allowing you to paste your own text and render it in a template with the Passbolt theme, or use a link to another page where it is already displayed the text.
Here you have the previous post where you can read about the proposal and find Google’s requirements for the homepage, which must be met.

Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:

• :ok_woman: Must have: this is critical for me to have this
  • :raising_hand_woman: Should have: this is important for me to have this
  • :tipping_hand_woman: Could have: this could be nice to have
  • :no_good_woman: Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)
0 voters

Hello! I would like to up this thread and ask your opinion, ideas and other comments you could have to improve this request and have a nice feature for everyone.
Please do not hesitate to leave a comment with whatever you need to say

Hello to everyone! I would like to up this request to ask the community for suggestions to improve the request
Also, I would like to ask the Passbolt team if there is in their plans and maybe an ETA to publish it