Can't generate OpenPGP key

When I try to enter the database details for my Passbolt database, I put in localhost for the hostname, accept the default port, username passboltuser, the correct password and database name. When I click Next it proceeds to the “Create a new OpenPGP key for your server” page. My problem is, when I run service mysql status at the command line, the output tells me [Warning] Access denied for user ‘’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO). If I try mysql -u passboltuser -p and enter the correct password, it lets me into the MariaDB console with no trouble. Apparently the username isn’t being passed to MariaDB; at least that’s what it looks like to me. Is this why I can’t generate an OpenPGP key? How do I fix this?

Hi, at the “Create a new OpenPGP key for your server” page, the Passbolt server GPG keys are created. If it fails at this step, it maybe means than your server is not well synchronized with a ntp server.

Are your time and date correct on your server ? They must be correct to let the GPG creation succeed.

You can check this by executing the date command and check if it is the same than the one on https://time.is

Regards,