Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Explain with a short paragraph what are you trying to solve with this change request or new feature. Focus on the problem: how would you measure if the problem is solved or the situation better than before?
We would like to implement solutions using passbolt, it’s a lot harder with the current state of the documentation.
Q2 - Who is impacted?
How many people are affected by this issue or how many would benefit from this new feature? Is this for everyone or a specific group?
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
Is it strategic? Does it help us achieve your own community objectives? Is it linked to another project that can have a big impact?
It hinders the adoption of passbolt.
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
Use this section to be describe how you would solve this problem if you have a preference or ideas on how to move forward. The more complete the proposal the better, so feel free to add:
- user stories. Examples: as a logged in user I receive an email notification when a password is changed.
- test scenario in the “given, when, then” format
- additional functional / non functional requirements.
It’s pretty straight forward and already on the roadmap.
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
/*[poll type=regular max=1000 public=true]
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)