• description not visible by default
  • full password name not visible anywhere (only on hover from the browser)
  • secret notes missing (private ssh key, line breaks are currently removed) [seems to be in backlog]
  • adding users to the groups: the plus button only becomes visible on hover (really???)

Hi @clemens,

There is a category for feature / change request, with a format, so other people can see / vote for ideas. Can you try to create entries for your requests following the format?

Best,

Prior to posting check if a similar request does not already exist.
Try to give a name in the user story format (ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_story)
Like: **As a _role_ I can _action_, so that _expected benefit_**

**Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?**
Explain with a short paragraph what are you trying to solve with this change request or new feature. Focus on the problem: how would you measure if the problem is solved or the situation better than before?

**Q2 - Who is impacted?**
How many people are affected by this issue or how many would benefit from this new feature? Is this for everyone or a specific group?

**Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?**
Is it strategic? Does it help us achieve your own community objectives? Is it linked to another project that can have a big impact?

**Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)**
Use this section to be describe how you would solve this problem if you have a preference or ideas on how to move forward. The more complete the proposal the better, so feel free to add: 
- user stories. Examples: as a logged in user I receive an email notification when a password is changed.
- test scenario in the "given, when, then" format
- additional functional / non functional requirements.
- screenshots/wireframes

**Q5. Community support**
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
[poll type=regular max=1000 public=true]
* :ok_woman: Must have: this is critical for me to have this
* :raising_hand_woman: Should have: this is important for me to have this
* :tipping_hand_woman: Could have: this could be nice to have
* :no_good_woman: Won't have: we should not schedule this (explain why)
[/poll]