This is where we discuss new features and change requests! Popular ideas will be moved to the official roadmap.
- Before adding a new feature request please look a the existing ones. If it’s already there but not exactly what you want you can comment and extend on the existing posts.
- If you are experiencing a bug, you should fill in an issue on github.
Please use the following format:
Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Explain with a short paragraph what are you trying to solve with this change request or new feature. Focus on the problem: how would you measure if the problem is solved or the situation better than before?
Q2 - Who is impacted?
How many people are affected by this issue or how many would benefit from this new feature? Is this for everyone or a specific group?
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
Is it strategic? Does it help us achieve your own community objectives? Is it linked to another project that can have a big impact?
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
Use this section to be describe how you would solve this problem if you have a preference or ideas on how to move forward. Feel free to add:
- user stories. Examples: as a logged in user I receive an email notification when a password is changed.
- test scenario in the “given, when, then” format
- additional functional / non functional requirements.
Q5 - Community poll
To make sure we build something relevant, new ideas should have a sufficient number of votes or be strategically important.