[X ] I have read intro post:
[X ] I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
[X ] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
[X ] I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
[X ] I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
[X ] I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue
Server: Ubuntu 18.04 running Passbolt CE. I performed an upgrade to get it to the Pro version.
- I had a passbolt install running the CE edition (v2)
- I purchased a pro licence
- I followed this tutorial: https:// help.passbolt.com/hosting/upgrade/pro/upgrade-pro-from-ce-v2.html
- On Step 5 (Configure Passbolt via Web GUI) I get this error at the end of the GUI Wizard when i clock “Configure”:
An error occurred
See Debug Log = “”. (Debug log only shows “”)
- At this point i can’t do anything else in the wizard
“2019-06-12 18:39:24 Error: [PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘organization_settings’ already exists
Request URL: /install/installation/do_install.json
Referer URL: https domain.com/install/installation”
Even though i got this message the website seems to be working fine. My guess is that it’s just a verbose message that’s stating that a table already exists and it doesn’t need to be created?
I’m just wondering if it’s worthwhile doing a fresh install or if this message can be safely ignored.