Passbolt extension for Firefox was working fine until a few days ago and now when the users click on the extension instead of the pop-up window, they see a tiny baloon (see screenshot).
- We use community edition
- The extension still works for some users
- Firefox version is 72.0.1 64 bit for Mac
- We tried reinstalling the the extension
- We tried reinstalling Firefox
- When we try to access PB on the web on www.domain.com/passbolt we’re prompted to start setup again, even that the Passbolt extension is already installed in Firefox (screenshot)
- When tried clicking on ‘Refresh to detect extension’ instead of downloading again, but Passbolt is unable to detect the extension (screenshot)
Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!