Group error when adding user

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post but getting an error when adding a new user to an existing group that other users in it

error: the group could not be saved

does any body know why cant seem to fix it ?

Hi @ormey2000,

Could you run in the console.

./bin/cake passbolt cleanup

Please update us on the results here and explain your context a little bit (which version of passbolt you are running, when did you update / upgrade, etc., see the installation issue post template). This will help us make sure this is not a new problem.

Hi

Thanks for your reply

We are using 2.0.3 we did as a fresh install around 4 weeks ago running on Debian 9.4 and has been running fine until now.

There doesnt seem to be a cake directory in the ./bin ? which is weird as there must of been something to do the install ?

There doesnt seem to be a cake directory in the ./bin ? which is weird as there must of been something to do the install ?

There is no cake directory, it’s an executable command. It calls the shell tasks.
Is your problem solved?

When I run the command I get

www-data@AMPASSBOLT:/$ ./bin/cake passbolt cleanup
bash: ./bin/cake: No such file or directory

Well I don’t know what to say, it’s a directory in the code…

as cake is a shell script does it get removed after install ?

No, it’s supposed to be used after for updates or other tasks.

OK I have now work all this out ! I was look in root bin directory not in the www/passbolt/bin directory ! so it all make sense now, I have run the

./bin/cake passbolt cleanup

it cleaned it up and now works correctly !

thanks for you help

jon

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.