How can I setup passbolt (read-only clone) on a second domain? [No longer reproducible]

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to setup a clone of Passbolt instance on second domain?
I started doing a disaster recovery clone. The instance is automatically setup from backup, but I cannot login as the domain verification fails.

If its not possible, then is it planned to support multiple domains?

EDIT

There was a javascript error on account recovery page (the error was related to the domainValidation.js or something like that). On next retry on new browser profile it was not reproducible anymore.

Thanks,
Christof

@KrzysiekW at the moment you will need to perform an account recovery to link and switch the extension config to the second domain. See. As a user I can configure passbolt browser extension to work with multiple passbolt instances

I did already. I think that the issue is on server side. I performed account recovery on a different browser with fresh plugin installed.

During the recovery there is a javascript error in the console, something related to domain validation.

@KrzysiekW what is the error?

Hmm… strange. I just created an another browser profile and the javascript error was no longer reproducible.

I logged in and I see all of the passwords and users on the cloned read-only instance. Nice.

Thanks for your time!