Passphrase error on Android

Hi, I’m trying to setup Passbolt on my phone (Pixel6, Android 13) but I’ve a error message when I enter my passphrase : “Incorrect passphrase or decryption error”. The passphrase come from a keepass copy/paste…
Thank you for your help

Hi @Aurel :wave: and welcome to passbolt community forum :handshake:

Some possible reasons:

• Your server and/or your phone are not synchronized with a time server, please check date and time
  • Your passbolt server key contains multiple identities, you can check this with the gpg --show-keys /etc/passbolt/gpg/serverkey.asc command who should return only one email and fingerprint

On the other hand, if it doesn’t help, can you enable and post here your Android app debug logs, following this guide ?

Can you also give us:

• passbolt installation method and version
  • operating system name and version

With best regards,

Thank you for your reply. One thing I didn’t mention sorry, I use Passbolt’s SAAS offer, it’s not an onprem server. I’m looking for to give you the requested elements

Hi @Aurel Thank you for being a customer!

As you gather Android debug logs and other info as @_jc has directed, feel free to send to support@passbolt.com and the team is happy to assist you.

Hi,
Thank you for your help, today I tried again and everything works perfectly, I was able to configure the mobile app without any problem.

2 Likes