Q1. What is the problem that you are trying to solve?
Each time I bring passbolt iOS application from the list of opened applications It prompts for my passphrase. It can by annoying:
- I open passbolt application, enter my passphrase and copy ip address from my secret note.
- I tap the home button and open other application.
- I paste the ip addres.
- I double tap home button to bring the passbolt application and it prompts for my passphrase.
- I enter the passphrase, copy another piece of information…
and so on …
Q2 - Who is impacted?
All iOS application’s users. I don’t know about the android
Q3 - Why is it important and/or urgent?
Q4 - What is your proposed solution? (optional)
Maybe a siple checkbox to force the application to remember my passphrase for certain amount of time?
Q5. Community support
People can vote for this idea to show traction:
- Must have: this is critical for me to have this
- Should have: this is important for me to have this
- Could have: this could be nice to have
- Won’t have: we should not schedule this (explain why)