Tags don't get shared with password

Good morning, is it normal tha tags are not shared when I share password with other users that are just members of a group?

Hello,

There are two types of tags, personal and shared.
The shared tags starts with an β€˜#’. So to share a tag you have to name like #tag for example.

Cheers,

Thank you!! Another question: even though my account has an admin role, when i try to change a tag from personal to shared, i get the message " Error You do not have the permission to change a personal tag into shared tag." Is this right? Or is it forbidden by design and nobody can change tags from personal to shared? Thanks again.

1 Like

Or is it forbidden by design and nobody can change tags from personal to shared?

Yes at the moment it works like that. It’s not possible to rename a personal tag for it to be shared (as you may not have ownership of all passwords that are using such personal tag). You will need to manually remove the personal tag / add the shared tag to the associated passwords.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.