/usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake No such file or directory

Hello I just finished installing Passbolt a few minutes ago. everything was work great until I attempted to sign in on my desktop and was greeted with the verify email screen, email was never sent. however the test email worked correctly, I went to the FAQ page and started to try the steps to troubleshoot. However when I reach reason #4 I found a new issue that prevents me from going any further. When attempting to use command (sudo -H -u www-data bash -c “/usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake cache clear_all”) I’m seeing an error “bash: line 1: /usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake: No such file or directory” If anyone could shed some light on how to fix both issues that would be super!

welcome to the forum @AstroBallistic!

What distribution did you install on and was it the package or from source? (ubuntu, redhat, docker, etc ) This will help with suggesting what commands to run.

Usually the first thing to check here is if the cronjob for emails are running or if there are any errors with that.

If cron is running and you don’t see any errors then you’ll want to open up the database and run the following query to see the errors for the emails:

select email, subject, error, created, sent from email_queue;

Hi Suggest you try the following:

bash -c “/var/www/passbolt/bin/cake cache clear_all”

To test email

bash -c “/var/www/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt send_test_email --recipient=email@domain.com

Regards,

Peter