- Create passbolt trial.
- After set-up, click on user name in top right of screen.
- Click ‘Profile’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on Multi factor authentication’.
- Click on ‘Google Authenticator’.
- Click on ‘Get started’.
- Scan bar code with Google Authenticator.
- Enter 6 digit code and press ‘Validate’.
- Message on screen reads ‘This organisation is missing’.
MFA not available on trial version, or bug?
Ignore this. I just checked the pricing / feature list
Maybe change the error message though? ‘This organisation is missing’ is a bit confusing.
@marktruran actually there is currently a bug on the demo. It’s been fixed in the cloud private beta but not the demo. The demo platform will be discontinued in a few weeks, but i’ll try to get the fix rolled out.
OK, thanks for the response.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.