Internal error has occurred - The aro id should be a valid uuid

When I try to click on Shared with me in the left hand navigation pane to load all the passwords that were shared with me, I get the following error message:

Screenshot%20at%202018-11-12%2014-23-11

When I checked the logs at /var/www/passbolt/logs/error.log I get the following output:

2018-11-12 14:06:39 Error: [InvalidArgumentException] The aro id should be a valid uuid.
Request URL: /resources.json?contain%5Bcreator%5D=1&contain%5Bfavorite%5D=1&contain%5Bmodifier%5D=1&contain%5Bsecret%5D=1&contain%5Bpermission%5D=1&contain%5Btag%5D=1&filter%5Bis-shared-with-me%5D=true&order%5B%5D=Resource.modified+DESC&silentLoading=false&api-version=v2
Referer URL: https://passbolt.secureapphost.com/

I get the feeling this might be related to the fact that a bunch of passwords that were shared with me in the past are no longer shared with me, but I don’t know if this was through any grouping functionality or not (e.g. if I lost access because the other party removed me from a group, or whether they manually removed sharing of the passwords with me directly).

What should I do to regain the view of passwords shared with me?

Hello @programster.

Try running a cleanup:

./bin/cake passbolt cleanup --dry-run

If you have issues, make a database backup and try again without the dry run. That should fix it.

If the error still occurs can you send me an email at support@passbolt.com mentioning this ticket, we could investigate the issue from there.

1 Like

Hey @programster,
Did you manage to solve your issue with the cleanup command?

Thanks @cedric
Ran that just now (after taking a snapshot of the server). It appears to have fixed the issue.

I really liked the output (below)

____                  __          ____
    / __ \____  _____ ____/ /_  ____  / / /_
   / /_/ / __ `/ ___/ ___/ __ \/ __ \/ / __/
  / ____/ /_/ (__  |__  ) /_/ / /_/ / / /
 /_/    \__,_/____/____/_.___/\____/_/\__/

Open source password manager for teams
---------------------------------------------------------------
 Cleanup shell (delete mode)
---------------------------------------------------------------
1 orphan records deleted in table GroupsUsers (hard deleted groups)
1 issues fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.